Can I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Fargo?
Your new nursery is nearly ready for your beloved child. You spent quite a bit of time putting together the cradle, painting the walls, and setting up the changing station.You even finished up the room with some plush animals on a shelf. But how will you keep an eye on your infant? You can go the traditional route with a basic standalone device or take it to another level and employ the video cameras already accessible to you in your comprehensive home security system.
Although it may seem a bit unexpected to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Fargo, it’s actually an outstanding option when you recognize the many perks.
Your security system’s indoor cameras in Fargo are perfect baby monitors
One of the most significant things to understand is that your indoor cameras are elements of a comprehensive system and available by way of an easy-to-use app. This provides you convenience and peace of mind since you may keep an eye on your little one from anyplace via your smartphone or portable device. Here are some more reasons why they are a preferred option:
- Live HD video footage: You’ll enjoy easily visible, high-quality footage of your baby. You are even able to review recorded clips directly from your cell phone.
- 2-way talk: Not only will you hear what’s happening, you may speak to your loved one directly through your indoor camera. This is a helpful tool to soothe a restless sleeper. Better yet, you can utilize the audio feature via your cell phone app, no matter where you are.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your video cameras will have a greater viewing angle than regular baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-detection with updates: If your newborn decides nap time is done and is ready to get out of the bed, you can have motion-triggered updates delivered right to your mobile device.
- One-touch communications: Although this perk is really for older children, it’s still worth a mention. With a simple touch of a button, your child can contact you by means of your smartphone app.
Having your complete smart home accessible in a simple app on your phone is a terrific perk. If you find that your little one is having an issue trying to sleep and decide it might be a bit warm in the room, you may alter the temperature on your smart thermostat. In the event they arise, you can switch on the nursery’s smart lights to let them know you’ll be there soon. Have another little one? You can incorporate another indoor camera and get access to both of them with a single mobile app.
Get Your Fargo smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Fargo smart home and get the assurance and security Vivint’s advanced video cameras can offer. Contact (701) 699-4489 today and discover how we can make your home a safer, more adaptable place for everyone.